Services & Project Management
Al Dossary ENCORE is dedicated to product and system design, engineering . It is one of the key reasons why ENCORE continues to be a major player in the field of Fiberglass Fabrication and Engineering, offering a variety of essential services and solutions to the Water, Oil & Gas, and Industrial Sectors.
Successful product engineering is a combination of technical expertise, research, and leading business strategies. For ENCORE, these elements come together through the unique expertise of its product development, engineering design and the site service and erection team.
ENCORE consistently delivers inspired custom products on time and within budget. The manufacturing facility in the Eastern province is the latest addition to the company' vision for future. ENCORE engineered products have also been recognised for their quality and excellence from various Engineering consultants, contractors and Plant operators. By investing in new technologies, ENCORE commits to provide the largest portfolio of fiberglass products for the industries around.
ENCORE provides end to end services in all aspects of fiberglass engineering, through a long-established strategic partnership with Aries Enginerring India, an engineering consulting firm, Ray-Mat Italy, a pultruded product specialist and many others. ENCORE employs the latest system design softwares to address clients issues ranging from small-scale to problems and has built up a broad experience in all design aspects of FRP/GRP/GRV systems.
ENCORE has been managing various small, mid, and large scale project operations and this has gained valuable field experience and acquired industry knowledge, which is second to none.
The key is careful planning, organisation and management of resources. With this understanding, ENCORE works in partnership with clients and partners, successfully installing products on time, on budget while exceeding their expectations.
Today, ENCORE is equiped to offer a full complement of project management and technical support services, which will ensure your project is completed safely, effectively and to the highest quality standards.
Some of our key advantages are:
- On site assistance.
- Shorter communication time.
- Improvements to organisational and personnel workflow.
- Faster action and reaction to problem solving.
The project management and technical support services teams have combined responsibility for handling all customer communications, requirements and requests, including:
- Developing the overall project execution plan.
- Monitoring progress through project milestones.
- Handling requests for changes and variations.
- Attending site, client and end user meetings.
- Providing computer aided design services including isometric and construction drawings.
- Utilising material take-off from client's layout or isometric drawings.
- Installing product qualification programs according to international standards.
- Managing installation queries and site technical assistance.
- Handling technical documentation and end user submittals.
- Developing specifications reviews and product selection.
- Overseeing product design and custom made component solutions.
- Checking design calculations and verifications.