THERMOPLASTIC PIPES, FITTINGS AND ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS
ENCORE designs, fabricates and erects Dual laminates, thermoplastic systems for a enhanced abrasion and corrosion resistance. Manufactured by experienced team of fabricators, ENCORE thermoplastic pipes and fittings are designed to meet or exceed customer needs and the harshest of industry environments.
The thermoplastic pipes, fittings and dual laminate solutions offered not only prevents the high concentration of the working fluid but also eliminates the possibility of mechanical damages caused by them.
Steel pipe inadequacies in severe chemical applications led to the development of plastic lined steel. However, without any bonding to the steel, the normal characteristics of plastics such as creep, high thermal contraction and expansion, plastic memory and lower strength lead to the mechanical failure of the lining. Dual laminate piping can be used in full vacuum, at higher temperatures and weighs approximately 75% less than lined steel. Additionally, any external corrosion due to exposure to industrial environments is avoided. Unlike thermoplastic pipe, dual laminate pipe will retain its pressure rating even with temperature increases. The allowable support spacing is almost twice that of thermoplastic pipe and dual laminate pipe is rarely subject to brittle fracture at low temperatures.
- Lightweight construction
- Economical and environmentally friendly
- Excellent resistance against corrosive environments including soils, salt water, & chemical applications
- Provides better hydraulic performance compared to Steel and other piping materials
- Reduced operating costs
- Accommodates a variety of assembly options
- Easy removal for maintenance or repair
- UV Resistance offered
- No internal or external coatings required.
- Lower internal friction resulting in smaller capacity pump requirement.
- Suitable for high service pressure and temperatures.
- No cathodic protection required
For more details about the product & services write to us